If you are a SaaS or E-Commerce business and you seek an effective yet affordable social proof tool that can help you ramp up your conversions, obviate ad campaign overhead costs, and build brand credibility – Cue is the tool for you
The majority of SaaS and E-Commerce businesses – big or small, established or new – probably already know (from their own experience) how difficult it can be to emerge from the noise of the competitive and quite saturated digital marketing landscape. Having a top-shelf product and/or a killer service is, though pivotal, often not enough to set your business in motion the way it deserves to be set in motion.
Your website can have solid traffic, both paid and organic, but the boost in your conversion rates could still be quite elusive. This means that your audiences and visitors need one final nudge down your funnel, which isn’t always a walk in the park.
The good news, however, is that we developed a brand new social proof tool “Cue” that does just that – helping SaaS and E-Commerce businesses morph their page visits into leads, sales, and (hopefully) long-term paying customers.
With this user-friendly, affordable, and easy-to-set-up tool, you can quickly get assistance with the following conversion-driving efforts:
- Boosting Conversion Rate – Cue can help you drive more conversions as a result of building trust and validation around your product, service, and your overall brand.
- Increasing the Effectiveness of your Ad Campaigns – Making the most out of your ad campaign can be a rather tall order as they can be quite expensive and time-consuming, while often yielding sub-par results in terms of revenue. Utilizing Cue can provide your business with the much needed social proof component that will provide your page visitors one final nudge toward becoming paying customers.
- Providing Your Client Base with Strengthened Brand Credibility – Your customers, both old and potential ones, seek to see tangible validation and credibility surrounding your product and/or service. It is up to you to give them the best UX possible, once you have them on board.
As for getting them on board and turning them into regular clients, that is where Cue and the power of word-of-mouth marketing come into play!
How “Cue” Works
Cue is an easy-to-use SaaS that helps turn both your paid and organic traffic into actual conversions using the power of social proof, word of mouth, and FOMO-driven advertising.
When a potential customer visits your website, he or she is shown bubble-style notifications (or “Cues”) containing information about your newly acquired clients/users – most typically info on:
- how many new users have gotten on board within the last 7/30 days
- where the users are from
- which action they performed
- how many people are currently viewing this page, etc
These Cues serve as a validation of the quality of your product and/or service, therefore providing your potential customers with an added incentive to join your client base.
The following screenshots should give you an idea about what Cue does:
Our tool fetches data needed for creating Cue notifications from your Intercom or your custom data source – depending on your niche – and uses this information to create these interactive notification bubbles that can help your brand build trust and validation around your product/service through this display of freshly acquired leads, clients, and purchases.
There are three types of Cue notifications:
- Cue – displays individual, user-level information. For example:
Megan from Detroit created an account 3 hours ago.
- Hot Cue – Displays the overall number of performed activities that took place within your website over the last 7 or 30 days. For example:
47 people created a CueApp account in the last 7 days.
- Urgent Cue – Provides you a highly customizable type of Cue notification, allowing you to input any data, content or action you want. For example:
57 people are currently viewing this page.
Regular Cues are shown to visitors more often than Hot and Urgent Cues. You have an option to choose the exact number of displayed regular Cues after which you want to trigger Hot or Urgent Cues. Finding that sweet-spot combination for these 3 notification types can help you come up with an optimal and highly potent Cue strategy.
Your Cues can be further tweaked in terms of:
- info text they display
- the shape and the position of the notification bubble
- the granularity of user’s data shown (privacy-wise)
Since Cues are highly customizable in terms of content and pop-up tactics, you have a lot of wiggle room to experiment, test and ultimately find the most effective strategy that best suits your overall goal.
Urgent Cue, for example, is a fully-customizable notification type that was created with the notion of FOMO or “fear of missing out” in mind. Urgent Cues, combined with the right Cue and Hot Cue strategy, can do wonders for your social-proof-powered customer/user acquisition process, therefore helping your brand build credibility and expanding your client base.
Friendly Tip: Urgent Cue is a highly potent device for newly-founded businesses that have just started their customer acquisition efforts and are yet to achieve their full potential via Cue-induced initial traction.
Here’s an example of one of our Urgent Cues:
Though Cue is a fairly new social proof tool developed by the Four Dots company, it already managed to build quite a substantial user base that continues to grow by the day, which is why we decided to reach out to some of them and ask politely for their opinion on how they like utilizing Cue thus far.
Here are some of the testimonials:
Aaron Weller, owner at Lucid.com:
“My marketing team wasn’t even aware we needed a tool like Cue. So far this simple software allowed us to improve our lead generation by circa 14%, which will definitely be projected onto our conversions. Looking forward to this month’s reports.”
Simon Machuret, CEO:
“To me, Social Proof was one of those aspects of our niche that was never given the proper chance to shine. If running a SaaS product was NBA, Cue would be the best bench player this season.”
John Blaese, product analyst:
“A freemium tool that can kick your conversion rates through the roof? Of course I gave it a try. I’d be a fool not to.”
Karen Everett, data analyst:
“Cue truly IS the light at the end of a funnel.”
One of the greatest aspects of our user-friendly social proof tool is that it is tailored to serve both young businesses and startups that are have recently launching their new product and/or service, but also well-established organizations that seek to further expand their already substantial client/user base.
In case you are wondering just how affordable premium Cue is, here’s our pricing snapshot: